As an independent, fee-based wealth advisor, we put your
- We do not charge commissions – Product commissions can create conflicts of interest by compensating financial advisors more for one product over another. To eliminate this conflict, we do not accept commissions from product companies.
- We are transparent – You always know what you are paying since there are no hidden advisory fees.
- We are fee-only financial advisors – Our advisory fees are charged as a small percentage of your assets under management and are based upon the account size.This is always disclosed and discussed during our initial meetings. We implement all recommendations with extremely low cost institutional mutual funds not accessible to the general public.
- Our planning is comprehensive – The advisory fee covers the on-going management of your investments, as well as the financial planning necessary to make appropriate investment and financial decisions.
- There is no charge for the Discovery and Second Opinion meetings – Only when we decide to work together do we begin to charge for our services.
- You are free to change your mind at any time – There is no term commitment and no termination charge. If you decide to move your account, we will facilitate a smooth and expeditious transition and the fee stops upon completion of the transition.